Behind Every Great Company is a Great Group of People.
At Senior Solutions Home Care, we select staff who are dedicated to serving seniors. Our senior services are provided by well-trained and big-hearted individuals who truly want to help people. Once on board, their professional skills are fine-tuned through our mentorship and internal training programs, which teach them how to implement the best quality care possible on a daily basis. This way they are better able to provide our clients the attention and service they deserve. All of our Caregivers must go through a background check and drug screening before hire.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
- 1+ years experience in the non-medical in-home care field dealing with seniors
- A love for the senior community
- Good English and communication skills
- A strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
- Ability to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, etc. for clients as needed
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Ability to work on an hourly basis or 12 hour shifts (either AM or PM)
- Immediate need for Caregivers in your area!
Our ideal caregivers will pride themselves in having true passion for the field and care about the clients they help. We provide a very rewarding career for our caregivers and have a great management team that listens to all needs or concerns.