Care Management Solutions
What Does A Care Manager Do?
Our Care Managers become a part of your care team.
Care Managers are health service professionals who specialize in issues relating to aging and the elderly. Professionally trained to work with older and chronically ill adults and their families, Care Managers are experienced advocates capable of managing complex situations and finding positive solutions for all care concerns.
Care Managers can conduct an in-home assessment, provide a plan of providing care, and offer recommendations to improve safety, well-being, and quality of life. Care Managers can also implement the plan of care, oversee in-home caregivers, and coordinate your loved one’s medical care. For long distance relatives, a Care Manager can be your local eyes and ears on the home situation, keeping you informed and involved as a loved one and/or decision maker.
Here is just a sample of what our Care Managers can do for you or your loved one:
- Annual/ Semi-Annual/ or Quarterly Evaluations to assess and recommend services.
- Lengthy in-home visits to address problems and monitor services
- Long-term care insurance filing and coordination
- Accompany and advocate for client during important medical appointments
- Coordination with family for education and support during the aging process
Typical areas in which our Care Managers can help coordinate:
- Medication reminders
- Prescription refills and communication with physician
- Insurance Assistance
- Bill Paying
- Transportation and Errands
- Activities of Daily Living
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- And Many More!